Here's a deal I got today that I have to share because I happened upon it accidentally.
This week at CVS, you can get $4 Extra Care Bucks (ECB) when you buy $12 worth of Suave products. In the Red Plum coupon insert on January 8 there is a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free. The clerk at my store knows me and worked with me on this deal. I bought 6 Suave body wash for $2 each, totaling $12. Then I used 2 coupons of the buy 2 get 1 free. That took off $6 (regular price was $3). Then the register printed out $4 in ECB bringing my payment to $2 for 6 body washes. That comes to 33.3 cents each!! The clerk told me that the ECB's print out based on my purchases, not on my savings through coupons.
Go grab that deal this week. Who doesn't need body wash??
Oh and by the way, while you are there, grab some Zarbees Children Cough Syrup. It's $6 with $6 in ECB's so it's free. It's a great, natural cough syrup for kids and the Fish Sticks say it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment