Sunday, February 12, 2012

Deals this Week

The shopping this week looks slow.

I didn't see any Walgreens deals that I wanted to snag except possibly some Campbell's soup.

CVS only had some spike gel for my Little Man who seems to constantly want me to make a mohawk on his head.  It's $3.99 and there's a coupon in Sunday's paper for $3 off.  That makes it only 99 cents.  You can also get 2 tubes of Colgate Total for free.  If you buy 2 for $2.75 each, you get $2 ECBs back for each one on your next purchase and there is a 75 cent off coupon in Sunday's paper.  You don't have to buy 2; there is just a limit of 2.

Kroger has a few good deals.  They have their Bonus Savings week where if you buy 10 participating items, you will get $3 off at purchase and $2 printed coupon off your next purchase.  That will make:
** Kraft BBQ sauce 69 cents
**Degree Deodarant 69 cents matched with $1 off coupon from Red Plum 1/29
**Dove Deodarant 69 cents matched with $1 off coupon from Red Plum 1/29


While I'm at Kroger, I will grab their loaf bread for $1 since one Fish Stick doesn't like my home milled wheat bread.  Also Gillette Shave Gel is $1.79 and there is a $1 off coupon from Proctor and Gamble 1/29.  Red Seedless grapes are only 99 cents a lb. too.

Anybody else find some good deals?

1 comment:

  1. Gotta tell you about a deal at CVS this week. I got 8 speed stick deodorants, 2 nivea lip care, and 2 boxes of dryer sheets for 3.59 and got back $8 in rewards. The speed stick coupon (BIGI) from 1/29 SS, arm and hammer sheets are on sale BIGI and coupon in 2/12 SS., and Nivea 2/$5 with $3 coupon 2/12 RP. Thought I would share the deal with you:)
    I am loving your new blog!

    ReplyDelete