I am so excited about my trip to CVS that I can't wait to share it. I got 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, a box of ThermaCare, organic, all-natural Physician's Formula mascara and 28 packs of UP2U gum!!!
Thermacare was $3.79 and you get $3.79 back in ECB's so it was free. I found a $2 off coupon that a grocery store register had printed me several months ago so I made $2 from that purchase.
The Colgate was $4.99 and you get $4 in ECBs back with a limit purchase of 2. I had a 75 cent off coupon from this past Sunday's paper making them 24 cents each.
The Physician's Formula make-up deal was to spend $10 and get $7 back in ECB's. I thought this sounded like a great deal on make up. I found some mascara for $10.49 and it had a coupon peelie on it for $2 off!! So my mascara came to $1.49.
The gum was on sale for 99 cents. There is a $1 off coupon in the Smart Source from 1/1/12 and also 2/5/12. Actually when I clipped the coupon, there were 2 coupons per paper. One said for multi packs of gum. I decided to try it and it worked. I had 14 papers from that date and so I got 28 packs of gum for free. The Fish Sticks couldn't be happier.
Without tax and including the ECBs, I spent NOTHING ! Go to CVS this week and see what you can grab!!
No comments:
Post a Comment