Monday, February 27, 2012

Big Deals

Just wanted to let you know that Walgreens is having tons of freebies this week and MOST of them are not with coupons, but Register Rewards.

I will post later what I got but here's my list so far:

Multi-Vitamin Orange drink mix
Melatonin Time release tablets
Ultimate Flora Probiotic
Burt's Bees Throat drops
Blue Science Anti-Aging support
Belvita Biscuits (coupon in Sunday's paper)
Baby Magic Powder (with mail-in-rebate)
Nivea Lip Care

All items are free except for the Nivea Lip care (99 cents).  It would be free if I had a facebook account and signed up to "like" them and get a coupon.  There's also denture cream for free also but not sure if I know anyone who has dentures.  :)

Look in the ad and most items I listed are on the back page so it's easy to find them in the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment