Like I mentioned before, I don't usually coupon much at the grocery stores, mainly because the foods are usually processed and I try to keep down the processed food intake in our house. I'm not an extremist and so you will occasionally find Fruit Loops or Ramen noodles in the pantry if I have gotten a really good deal on them.
I went to Harris Teeter today because they had a big 10 for $10 sale going on like Kroger regularly runs. Some of them had coupon match ups so it was worth my money to stock up on things. Even without a coupon, it seemed a good time to stock up.
For the groceries in the picture, my grand total was $48.88. I got $64.35 VIC savings - meaning the Harris Teeter sale prices. I got an additional $86.95 savings just from coupons this go round.
Here's my breakdown:
2 Sargento sliced cheese - with coupon 99 cents each
6 Cool Whip - with coupon 49 cents each
3 Karo Corn Syrup - with coupon 70 cents each
3 McCormick food coloring - with coupon FREE
1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce - with coupon 22 cents
1 Krunchers Kettle Chips - with coupon 89 cents
2 Marshmallow cream - 97 cents each (BOGO)
6 Maruchan Yakisoba - with coupon 19 cents each
6 Theatre Box candy - with coupon 25 cents each (great for Easter baskets!)
5 Pillsbury Cake mix - $1 each
5 Kraft BBQ sauce - $1 each
5 Harris Teeter ketchup - $1 each
5 Harris Teeter cereal - $1 each
2 Harris Teeter cereal - 87 cents each
2 Kraft Mayo - with coupon $2.25 each
7 Harris Teeter storage bags (various sizes) - $1 each
Faithful Provisions does not post Harris Teeter weekly deals unless they are having super double coupons but I occasionally check Southern Savers since HT is the closest grocery to me. Because Southern Savers is not in TN, sometimes the coupon match ups that she posts are not ones that I have. If you don't mind that inconvenience, it's worth checking into the deals.
Wow, well done!!!!
ReplyDelete