Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Drug Store Run This Week

 At CVS I purchased 5 Revlon eye shadows, 1 bag of CVS jelly beans and 2 Soft Soap body wash.
The body wash was 2 for $7 with $5 ECB back.  That made them just $1 each.  There was a coupon for $1.50 off in Smart Source from 2/12.  That meant that I got both for free and even made $1.00 total.

The eye shadow was $5.49 each and I got $4 ECB back on each one with a limit of 6.  They came to $1.49 each.  Supposedly there was a $1 off coupon floating around from SS 1/29 but I didn't have it in my coupons - bummer.

The jelly beans were 99 cents with 99 cents back in ECBs so they were free.

 So my total before tax including my future ECBs was $6.45.
At Walgreens I purchased 2 Soft Soap body wash, 2 Desitin, 1 Colgate, 1 Walgreens Nasal Mist and 3 caramels.

 The body wash was $3 each with a $3 Register Reward when you buy 2.  I used 2 of the $1.50 off coupons making them both free.

The Desitin was $3 each also with $2 back when you buy 2 (other J&J baby products were on sale too).  I printed 2 $1 off coupons from the internet making them $1 each.

The Colgate was $3 with $3 back in RR making it free but with a 75 cent off coupon from SS 2/26, I made 75 cents from purchasing it.

The nasal mist was $5 with $5 in RR back so that was free also.

When I got to the check out I realized I had 6 items and used 5 coupons.  Remember Walgreens has a policy that the paper transactions can not exceed the number of items??  I then could not pay for my total using the Register Rewards from last week.  I grabbed 3 caramels at the check out totaling another 99 cents so that I could use 4 Register Rewards to pay.

My total minus tax but including RR for next week's purchase was $1.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment