Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Deals This Week

 CVS
 I only got a few things this week at CVS.  Sorry I didn't take a photo before I put my goods where they belong.  I got a bag of jelly beans for free (no coupon, just ECBs), 2 single serving Mars chocolate peanut butter Easter eggs for free and I made $1 with a coupon, and 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste for free (with coupon and ECBs).  I planned on getting 3 Schick Hydro Silk Razors for $1.99 each but had to get a rain check on those because they were out.  Total:  Just paid tax and made $1.

Walgreens
At Walgreens this week I got 2 boxes of U by Kotex for $1 each after coupons and Register Rewards, 2 Colgate toothbrushes for 50 cents each after coupons and RR, and Mentholatum Pain Relief gel for 99 cents after RR.  Total:  $4 before tax
Kroger
Kroger had some good sales this week on their 10 for $10 items.  I purchased 5 Colgate toothpastes, 5 Colgate toothbrushes and had a coupon from the mail for a free Kroger peanut butter.  Grand total after coupons:  $1.75

The toothpastes and toothbrushes will be great giveaways for those in need!  They also have Ivory Body Wash for $1 each and there is a 35 cent off coupon in the Proctor and Gamble coupon booklet from 3/4.  Kroger will double that so it will only cost 30 cents each.  I had 3 of those coupons but Kroger was out of them.  I will check back tomorrow at a different Kroger that we pass on the way to a baseball game.

If you are interested in catching these deals there is a $1 off Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste coupon from 3/11 in Smart Source.  It specifies what type of brush and paste but I found that it worked for the ones on sale this week.  Also there is another set of coupons from this past Sunday's paper in Smart Source for 40 cents off the toothbrush and 75 cents off the toothpaste.  I used a combination of these to score the deals above.  The Kotex coupon was also in this past Sunday's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment