I got an awesome deal today at CVS. These great slippers are regularly $14.99 and they were 90% off. I paid $1.49 for each one. I got 13 pairs. I got a variety of brown and black, men and women's and different sizes. They would make great gifts, after we take what we can use now. I bought some last year that were not the croc style but the style in the middle of the photo and we loved them. The soles are thick and solid and stand up for occasional outdoor wear.
At Harris Teeter beginning today is Triple Coupons (up to 99 cents). Remember at HT you can only use 3 of the same coupon per day and a total of 20 coupons. Here's the deals that I got:
Cake Mix - 35 cents each
Bounce - $1.39 each
Heluva Dip - 80 cents each
Welch's Jelly - 44 cents each
Ricola - Free
Mentos Gum - Free
Yakisoba Noodles - Free
My total with tax was $10.15
At CVS I got:
9 Suave shampoo and conditioners - for 55 cents each
4 Carefree liners - FREE
Got2b hair styling spray - 99 cents
2 Colgate toothpaste - 49 cents each
4 Schick razor cartridges - $1.19 each
Total without tax - about $12
At Walgreens I got:
Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack - Made $3 because I had a $3 off coupon and a mail-in-rebate that will reimburse the cost
Just for Men Hair coloring (anyone need/want it?) - I made $3 because I got $3 Register Reward back on it and have a mail-in-rebate also making it free
Acai Berry Cleanse - FREE (with Register Reward)
Breathe Right strips - FREE (I had a register-printed coupon for a free box from Walgreens that expired this month)
So my total was I spent nothing and made $6!!
Because ya'll aren't big on leaving comments, I'm not sure what you enjoy reading about and what is helpful when it comes to couponing. If you want me to leave more specifics on how I got these deals - like where the coupons were, just comment and let me know. I'm happy to revise the post so you can get these too.
I like reading about the deals you get at CVS and Walgreen's (and elsewhere) and also like to see the recipes. Maybe my comment will inspire others to also comment. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm like devoting this day to reading this entire blog. I knew you had started it but forgot to link it to mine. I feel like I am living at your house for the last month. :) Save that hair color, tee hee. Just kidding, he's stayin' gray!
Delete