I hate warts. They are pretty yucky little boogers. My Little Guy had this one on his foot. Pretty big and nasty looking. I ignored it for a few months -like any good mother would do, right? - hoping it would just go away. Well, it didn't. So I purchased a box that claimed it would freeze the wart off in 2 weeks with just one application for $15. This is what it looked like (above) after 2 applications 2 weeks apart. Wish I could get a refund!
Then my friend, who shares with me in her love for home remedies, told me about apple cider vinegar. I tore a piece of cotton off a cotton ball. I dripped 2 drops of apple cider vinegar on it and taped it over the wart at bed time. He took the cotton off each morning. After 5 days, it looked like this (below).
Amazing!!! I did the same to my daughter who had a much older wart on her foot that was pretty deep. It took about 3 weeks to surface, but last night it was totally gone. Now wasn't that cheaper and better? Tuck that away for when you might need it (and try to forget the dirty feet photos of My Little Guy - I think they are permanently stained!).
I will have to do that for Justin. He has been trying to freeze his warts off for years! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou are kidding!!!! So easy, lah. I'll keep that in mind. Since making my own bread in the bread maker and using the whole wheat I buy here, all our warts have disappeared, I remember you telling me about the good-ness of whole wheat in regards to that.
Delete