In History last week we came to study the Romans. The book occasionally give recipes for the lesson or a craft. It seems that we rarely do them although Ruth begs and begs. We just run out of time or just forget.
So I promised we would try the Roman Bread Pudding. It sounded a little like French Toast to me and the ingredients sounded very healthy. You soak bread in milk and fry in olive oil and top with honey.
I thought it looked like a pretty good lunch. I also thought it tasted pretty good. The Fish Sticks review? Well, they said it was soggy and so it wasn't heartily consumed. Oh well. Surely if the Romans ate it, it should be good enough for Fish Sticks. Maybe we should try the Victorian 4 poster bed craft made from a box next time. They might like that better.
No comments:
Post a Comment