Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Back

Did you notice I took a little vacation?  It wasn't the vacation with warm sand under my feet, the sound of crashing waves and sea gulls, an iced tea in one hand and a good book in the other.

It was a spring break with a trip to the zoo, spring cleaning, lots of laundry, friends over to play, a short trip (and might I add in our "new" 12 passenger van!  WHOO HOO!) and Easter celebrations.  This was followed by a week of diving head first into school with 4 baseball games in one week, Colonial Day involving model houses with popcycle sticks, Native American costumes and corn husk doll crafts and a Fish Stick birthday. 

For the past 2 weeks I have been composing blog posts in my head that get lost in the midst of busyness.

To sum up last week, I took a break from the coupons.  I did go to Walgreens and grab a few boxes of cereal for a good deal but that was it for us.  It's kind of nice to take a break here and there as long as my Register Rewards don't expire!  :)

So I'm back and I've already printed off my couponing list and made my weekly to-do list along with meal plan - still working through our meals of "Living out of the Pantry". 

Unfortunately this week's calendar doesn't look much better than last weeks, but I will do my best to post a few things.

1 comment: