Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Deals This Week

 I decided not to go to Walgreens this week. I just didn't see anything that really struck me.  So at CVS, I got contact solution for free with ECBs, 3 boxes of Garnier hair coloring foam for 33 cents each (Sara, these are for you. I hope I got the right color.), a box of Allegra D for free with coupon from Sunday's paper and some Easter candy.  They had ECBs on 4 bags of Hershey's/Reeses and I had coupons for $1 off 2 bags.  They also had ECBs on Starburst and Lifesaver jelly beans which I also had a $1/2 coupon for.  The CVS coupon scanner had $2 off a $10 purchase of candy so I paid about $1.33 per bag.
Kroger had Pure Protein bars for $1 each.  The nutritionist that My Man and I went to see last year said that these are the best protein bars out there based on carbs, sugars and protein so I try to keep them on hand.  I had coupons for $1/2 making them 50 cents each but a while back I realized that the $1 off coupon for Pure Protein powder actually works for the bars too making them free.  For these 7 bars, I only paid $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment