Friday, June 1, 2012

Deals for the Week

Last week I took a week off of couponing.  Just had too much going on with the end of school wrap up.

Kroger had Aquafresh for $1.00 and there is a $1.00 off coupon in Red Plum 5/6 so I got 3 for FREE.

Faithful Provisions listed that Ball Park hot dogs were $1.25 and with a $1 off 2 coupon, they would be 75 cents each.  I was ready to stockpile on hot dogs but when I got to Kroger, I realized they were not on sale for $1.25.  :(

Since summer is upon us and we spend many hours on the water at the lake house, we go through lots of sunscreen.  I was fresh out and ready to rack up for the year (plus some).  Walgreens had BIGI on 2 brands (Banana Boat and Hawaiin Tropic) of sunscreen and matched with a coupon, I could get them for about $3 a bottle.  They had another deal with Coppertone.  The bottles were $9.79 each and if you bought 2, then you could get $10 back in Register Rewards.  I got a bit frustrated at my cashier because she scanned the Banana Boats extra instead of doing the Coppertones because she made the assumption they were the same price.  Not only were they NOT the same price (and she charged me an additional $5 for the mistake) but I didn't get the Register Reward.  Thankfully I caught the mistake before heading out the door.  She had to re-ring me and I saw I was technically charged $15 over!

The Ecotrin aspirin was $1.50 each and buy 2 and get $2 RR.  There is a $1.50 off coupon in 5/6 RP so I had a money maker of $2 getting those.

The Teenu Gel was $7 with a $7 RR and Youtheory Collagen was $7 with a $7 RR.  They were out of the Teenu Gel (which is a first aid cream) but I got the Collagen for FREE.

Colgate was $3.99 with a $3 RR and I had a 75 cent coupon so it cost 24 cents.

Skintimate was $2.99 with a $2 RR and I had a 55 cent coupon so it was 45 cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment