Just got back from my drug store run. And just when I posted about homemade laundry detergent....
CVS had Xtra detergent on sale this week for $1.49 and I had a 75 cent off 2 coupon. I bought 12 and when I did the math, it came to 4 cents a load. Not sure how that compares to the homemade detergent, but it sounded pretty good to me. I've used Xtra before and are pleased with it. It will bring me 360 loads which should last us a while! It came to $1.12 each for a total of $13.38.
Mitchum was $1.99 and I had a $1 off coupon making them $1 each.
Good 'n Natural Bars were 99 cents and I had a BOGO coupon, making them 50 cents each.
Bayer Advanced was $3 this week and Sunday's paper had a $3 off coupon, making it FREE !
Colgate Sensitive was $4.99 with a $4 ECB and I had a 50 cent off coupon so it was 49 cents.
They had some really nice picture frames for 75% off and I bought several of them (not in the picture) to put in our lake house. I bought 5 frames of various sizes for $1.99-$3.49. The total WOULD HAVE BEEN $45.96 but I only paid $9.96.
Walgreens had Pro Clearz for $4.99 with a $4.99 MIR so it was FREE!
Bayer was $4.00 with $1 RR and I used another $3 off coupon from Sunday's paper so it was FREE!
Coppertone ws $9.97 each with $10 RR when you buy 2. I used a $5 off 2 coupon from the paper and 2 $1 off coupons from the Walgreens cosmetics counter. They came to $1.47 each!
No comments:
Post a Comment