Thursday, June 21, 2012

Deals This Week

 Went to Kroger and got 6 packs of Angel Soft toilet paper.  They were $1 each and I had 3 coupons for 25 cents off (doubled to 50 cents) and 3 coupons for 45 cents off (doubled to 90 cents off).  My total for 6 packs was $3.90 (about 65 cents each).  Dial soap was $1 and I had 2 coupons for 35 cents off which brought my total to 30 cents each.  I also had 4 coupons for $1 off Brutt deodorant, making them free, but they were out of them.  Guess everyone else had that coupon too.  :)
 Walgreens had Colgate Total for $3 each with $2.50 back in RR.  I used a 75 cent coupon and made 25 cents on the purchase.  Reach Total Care floss was $2.99 with $2 back in RR.  There was a $1 off coupon at the shelf but my Walgreens didn't have the Total Care.  They told me they would adjust the price of the floss to be 99 cents using another kind of Reach floss.  I tried to use my coupon but it wouldn't work so it should have been free but I spent 99 cents.  Oh well.  The Mentholatum Rub was $5.99 with a $5.99 RR so it was free.  Suave was 99 cents a bottle and $2 RR when you buy 2 Suave products, making them both free.
CVS had Coglate for $2.49 with $1.50 ECB (limit 2).  I used my coupon for 75 cents off and got them each for 25 cents.  The Schick Hydro was $8.99 with $3 ECB and I used a coupon for $4 off.  This made the razor $1.99.  At the coupon scanner I got a Lady's Schick Hydro coupon for $5 off.  I bought one for $8.99, got $3 ECB and used my $5 off coupon, making it 99 cents. (not in photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment