Sorry I didn't take a picture to go with this post, but I put up the groceries before I thought of it.
I ran to Harris Teeter to return a Redbox and grabbed a few sales while I was there.
They have General Mill cereals (some) for BIGI. Normally they only accept 1 coupon with BIGI but my coupon was $1 off 2 so they accepted that. The cereals came to $1.19 a box. They also had their own name brand of cereal for 2 for $3. The ones with more sugar seemed to come in the smaller boxes but when purchasing the larger boxes like cheerios, rice crispies, etc. it was a really good deal.
Triskets were BIG and came to $1.34 a box....My Man's favorite!
Kraft BBQ sauce was $1 and I had a coupon from 5/6 for $1 off 2 so it came to 50 cents a bottle. I stocked up for the summer with 6 bottles.
Sargento Sliced Cheese was $2.29 a package and I had a 30 cent coupon from 5/20 that doubled so it was $1.69 each. Great for grilling burgers!! I got 3.
Mardi Gras napkins were $1.99 and a 55 cent off coupon that doubled from 3/18 made them only 89 cents each. I got 3 of those also.
I got a few HT 2 liter sodas for a rare treat because they were 5 for $4.
Barila Pasta was $1 and I had a 75 cents off 2 coupon and got them for 25 cents each. Six of them!
Needless to say, my "few" items made for an overflowing buggy. A young mom said to her husband at checkout, "Look at her loaded buggy." Little did she know that I only paid $56 and saved $61. Anytime I save over 50%, I consider that a really good shopping experience. Anyone else running into some good, summer deals?
No comments:
Post a Comment