Have you tried these muffins yet? It couldn't get easier - unless you live in Turkey like my SIL and can't get EITHER of these ingredients. All you do is mix a cake mix (we've always done yellow but I read spice cake would be yummy too) with a can of pumpkin. That's it!!! Tonight I added 1 tsp. of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg and 1/4 tsp. of allspice trying to get the spice cake effect.
Put in sprayed muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes on 350. They are moist and so so yummy!!!
I make these all the time with Spice Cake. Actually never tried Yellow. And when they come out of the oven, I dust powdered sugar on and it sort of melts and cools to make a shiny sweet glaze. :) Yum!!
ReplyDeletePS. I really love this blog background!!
ReplyDeleteLove this recipe!! I've made it with chocolate cake mix and you can't tell their is pumpkin in it
ReplyDelete