Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekly Deals

Did you notice I didn't coupon last week?  

I've been busy with adoption paperwork and the sales didn't entice me too much.


I didn't get a ton of things at CVS but what they had were all good deals.  Since My Man is now using Children's Allegra regularly to control his awful allergies, I was so happy to see that everyone seems to have it on sale and there was a big coupon for $5 off in the Sunday paper.
**I got the Allegra for $9.99 with $4.99 ECB and a $5 off coupon so it was FREE!
**U Kotex was $3.99 with $3 ECB so they were only $1.
**Mars candy bars were 75 cents with 75 cents back in ECB so it was FREE (and hit the spot as an after-church snack for my man)
**Good N Natural protein bars were 99 cents each with a coupon for try-one-for-FREE in Sunday's paper.  I had 2 papers so they were both FREE

CVS total:  $1
 
**Walgreens had contact solution for $7.99 with $8 RR back so it was FREE!
**I got witch hazel for $4 with $4 in RR making it FREE (I was so happy to see this because witch hazel is a great antiseptic for your face that is natural, not to mention it's great for cuts and scrapes.  I have never seen it go on sale, so was so happy to get it for free this week.)
**Lanacane Maximum Strength was $5 with $5 in RR so it was FREE!
**Children's Allegra was $9.99 and you could get $4 RR when you buy 2.  I only had 2 of the $5 off coupons and I used one at CVS so my total was $11 for 2 of them which was still a good deal.
**Renew 14 day Cleanse was $18 but I filled out a mail-in-rebate for $18 making it FREE (If you have never done a MIR for Walgreens, you should.  They have made it so easy.  Just grab their monthly coupon booklet at the front door and you can just go on line, punch in your rebate from your receipt and voila!  No cutting out UPC codes and mailing it in with original receipts.  So easy!)
**Kettle Chips were $1.99 and I used a $1 off coupon from 3/18.  I had 3 of them so each bag was $1.
**Pepsi was $1 using a coupon from their ad and I doubled it with a coupon for $1/2 from 4/29 so they were only 50 cents each.  (We are not soda drinkers but we get them for a treat every so often.)

Total (not including tax): $16 (and $11 of that was Allegra)

Go grab some!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment