Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last Week's Shopping

I hesitate telling you what I bought last week because if you didn't grab the sales, then it's probably too late.  But since I took the photo, I'll post it.

I combined them because there wasn't a ton.

CVS I got 4 bottles of Pantene for free.  They were $3.49 each and I got a $1 ECB if I bought 2.  There was a BIGI coupon and a $3 off 2 coupon.  So using 2 BIGI coupons and one of the other plus the ECB, they were all FREE!
The Tone soap was $1.88 and I got $1 ECB so it was 88 cents.

Walgreens had Starbucks Refresher drink for 99 cents with a 99 cent RR and I had a coupon to try one for free.  I made 99 cents to drink it and it was pretty good.  Sorry I threw the can away so you can't see it in the photo.

Mid Nite for Menopause was $5.99 with a $5 RR.  I had a coupon for $1 off so it was FREE.  (I'll save it or give it away.  Not there yet.)

U Kotex was $3.99 with $3 RR so it was only 99 cents.

Kroger had Pure Protein bars for $1.00 each and there is a coupon in RP 5/6 for $1 off of 2 or $1 off the protein powder (which works for the bars) so I got 9 bars and paid only $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment