All of that equals little-to-no time to blog. Oh yea....and a messy house. My counter top has remained the catch-all of junk.
My mud room benches would become the 2nd favorite catch-all of junk.
My sewing room floor is covered with begun-but-not-finished projects.
And my sewing machine...well, it keeps screaming my name because I signed up to be a pattern tester and haven't had the time to sit down and actually sew the outfit and I think the deadline is about....TOMORROW!!!
I decided not to photograph the scum in the toilets or the dog hair balls on the floor. Am I the only one? Please tell me you can relate sometimes!
Wednesday is the last day of school but honestly, these next 3 days are "fun" days. Pool party Tuesday and 2nd Grade end-of-the-year party at OUR house Wednesday. Are you tired from reading this? I'm tired recapping it.
So there you have it. All my excuses. Hang with me and I'll be back soon.
i miss your posts...so hurry up and slow down :)
ReplyDelete