Sunday, August 5, 2012

CVS

Got some good deals at CVS this past week.  Children's Allegra was $9.99 with a $2 off coupon, making it $7.99.  Puffs were 88 cents and I had a 25 cents off coupon for each one making them 63 cents each.  Playtex was spend $25 and get $10 back in ECBs.  I got 4 boxes of Playtex that totaled about $26.  I used 2 different coupons that totaled $7.  After ECBs I got each box for $2.25.  The 2 big boxes had a free offer for a $45 cosmetic bag by just mailing in the 2 UPC codes (which I did).  I messed up on the Dove deodorant a little.  Faithful Provisions listed the deal as get $5 ECB when you purchase 2 Dove deodorants for 2 for $7.  The actual deal was purchase 4 deodorants and get $5 ECB.  I did have a coupon for $2 off Dove deodorant so although I did not get the $5 ECB, I did get them for $1.50 each.  Had I known, I probably wouldn't have purchased them.  Live and learn.  Still got some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment