Friday, September 7, 2012

Walgreens Deals

Walgreens had some pretty good deals this week.  Word is out that Walgreens will no longer have Register Rewards in a couple of weeks but have a rewards card that will also take the place of their in ad coupons.  I hope it continues to give good savings when matched with coupons.  Time will tell if I am still a Walgreens fan.

So for now I got:

*Ateril Sleep Shots - $4.99 with $4.99 RR so they were FREE
*Scope mouthwash - $3.00 and $3 RR when you buy 2 - $1.50 off coupon from 8/26 PG so using 2 coupons, I got them both for FREE
*Crest Rinse - $3.99 with $3 RR so matched with a $1 coupon from 8/26 PG it was FREE
*Mitchum Deodorant - $3 and $4 RR when you buy 2, matched with a 75 cent off coupon made them 25 cents each
*Aussie hair products - $3 each with $2 RR when you buy 2 matched with a $3 off 2 coupon from 8/5 RP made them 50 cents each

Total for above items: $1.50

You've got 2 more days to grab these great deals yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment