Monday, September 10, 2012

This Week's Deals

 I went couponing early this week and wanted to share my deals with you. 
At CVS I got:
* 3 packs of Hershey's snack size candy bars - 3 for $3 with $1 in ECB back so they were only 67 cents each.  There are 6 in each pack - a perfect number for my 6 Fish Sticks
* Colgate toothpaste was $2 each with $2 in ECB when you buy 2.  Coupon for 75 cents off in 8/26 SS so they cost 25 cents each.
* Hershey's simple Pleasures chocolates were 67 cents each with 67 cents in ECB so they were FREE!  My CVS was out of stock but check yours.  They might be in.  Who can pass up free chocolate??
*  Right Guard body was was $3 each with $2 in ECB when you buy 2.  There was a $2 off 2 coupon in Sunday's paper making them $1 each.
*  Pert was BIGI and there was $1.50 off 2 in Sunday's paper - final cost was $2.40.  That might not sound like a super deal but that is My Man's favorite shampoo so I try to keep it stocked - and these were the large bottles - not bad.
Walgreens had a few good deals:
*  Suave was 99 cents each with $2 RR when you buy 2, making them both FREE
*  Carmex was $1.50 each with $1 RR when you buy 2, making them $1 each.  I had to buy these for a service project at school or I wouldn't have caught this deal.
*  Pert Plus was $4.99 each with $3 back in RR and this Sunday's paper had $1.50 off 2, making them $2.74 each - Now I feel stocked with My Man's main shampoo.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment