I just had to pass on this information.
Last spring I read a blog about Zaycon Foods. It's a great company that takes pre-orders for meats in bulk to give you the best deal possible. You actually pick up your meat straight from the processing plant. Another great thing is that they don't use fillers, antibiotics, hormones, etc. It's just solid, good stuff.
I had checked into the system back in the spring but saw that they didn't have any available pick ups in my area.
I just got an email that you can order skinless, boneless, chicken breasts for only $1.69 a pound!!! That is incredible. You buy in 40 lb. cases so your minimum order would be $67.60. I got 2 cases and will stock pile for sure.
Go to www.zayconfoods.com and you can see a small video about how the system works. You can also see if this offer is available in your area. This deal is available in all the main cities in my state of TN but they also have it around the US. The order closes soon and sometimes they sell out, so check it out fast!! My pick up date is October 22 at a local church. When you sign up, they will send you updates on other meat deals available to you.
Check it out!
Checking that out NOW!! Thanks! - Shanna
ReplyDelete