Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kroger Deals

I got some good Kroger deals this week.  They are having a Mega Event - when you buy 10 participating items, you get $5 off your total.  I got 2 of the $5 deals by purchasing 20 participating items.  With coupon match ups, I got some great savings.

I purchased 9 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce.  They were 49 cents with the Mega Event and I had $1/3 coupon from 8/19 SS so they were only 16 cents each!

I bought 8 boxes of General Mills cereal bars.  They were $1.49 with the Mega Event and I had 8 coupons for 50 cents off which doubled making each box only 49 cents each.

In order to get 20 items for the total of $10 off, I purchased 3 2-liters of Sprite which were $1 each.

Grand total plus tax was $9.85!

No comments:

Post a Comment