I showed you my bulk foods in my pantry a while back. I mentioned Bread Beckers and their local co-op that I participate in. I've also discovered 2 other co-ops for bulk foods. Not only do these companies provide great prices, but high quality, nutritious and organic foods. I started ordering fresh fruits from Bulk Natural Foods last year. They take a truck load of orders and travel across the USA stopping along the way to deliver. They also offer dry foods. My first dry foods order came in today. I drove to the closest town and picked it up at my specified time. I got pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans, couscous, alfalfa seeds and banana chips. I stored them in gallon buckets that I labeled and can't wait to use it for feeding the Fish Sticks.
Check out Bulk Natural Foods and Azure Standard to see if they deliver close to you. I used to buy a gallon of food grade glycerin to make my herbal tinctures from Azure Standard. I would have to pay just as much for shipping from WA state that I did for the glycerin. Now they deliver to my area and shipping is less than my state's local tax. Can't beat that. They also offer dry goods, health foods, and produce. It's as simple and signing up. I felt the need to pass on a good thing or 2. Hope you can benefit.
No comments:
Post a Comment