Friday, November 9, 2012

Walgreens this Week

No photo this week but I went to Walgreens and got a few good deals.

My Man needs Children's Allegra and they had it for $9.99.  In RP 10/7 coupons, they had $4 off adult Allegra.  The coupon worked and I was able to get 4 boxes for $5.99 each!

Oral B toothbrushes were $2.99 with $2 RR and I had a 50 cent coupon from 10/28 PG making it 49 cents.  Crest mouthwash was $2.99 with $2 back in RR and I had a 75 cent off coupon from the same paper as the toothbrush, making it 24 cents.  They had Nice brand sandwich bags for BOGO making them $1 each.  I stocked up on those and bought 6 boxes for school lunches.  Halloween items were clearanced at 75% off.  I got a pack of 6 candy necklaces for 37 cents, 2 bags of candy corn for 37 cents each and a box of gummy body parts for 99 cents.  Those will be stashed away for special treats.  The candy corn will be for "yours truly" to soothe myself after a rotten day.  :)  Once again I had stocked up 5,000 points so I got $5 off my final purchase.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment