My pin that I actually made lately has been homemade flavored coffee creamer. It comes from Next to Heaven blog and you can find it pinned on my Pinterest boards.
I've made the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer several times. It's very yummy but if you don't strain it, the pumpkin settles at the bottom of the coffee cup and makes for a yucky last sip. The smell and taste is very good though. I guess I should take the time to strain. :)
I also tried the Peppermint Mocha. It was very good and very chocolatey.
Next to try is Cinnamon Strudel and Chocolate Almond. I'm nuts about almond flavoring.
These creamers are not as sweet as the store bought so some of you might want to add some stevia to yours. The recipes fall right in line with our "real eating" plan so I suggest you give them a try and see what you think. Your kids will want to drink them plain if you decide they are not great in your coffee. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment