Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Drug Store Finds

 At CVS today I got the movie, Brave.  Shhh- don't tell the Fish Sticks.  It's a surprise.  It was on sale for $19.99 with $5 ECB, making it $14.99.

Skippy peanut butter was 2 for $5 and $3 ECB if you buy 2.  Sunday's paper had 35 cent off coupon so they were only $1.40 each!

Colgate was $2.75 with $2 ECB and I had a 75 cent off coupon making it 24 cents.

Listerine Pocket Packs were $2.99 with $1 ECB and a 50 cent coupon made it $1.49 (for a 3 pack).

Ricola was 2 for $3 and there was a 75 cent off coupon making them 75 cents each.

Axe body wash was 2 for $9 with $3 ECB making them 2 for $6.  I had 2 coupons for $1 off so they were just $2 a piece (for the teenage boy in the house).
Walgreens had Diabetic Quick Sticks and Foot Cream for free after a MIR and Register Rewards.  My daughter's teacher is diabetic so I hope to share those with her.  Scunci Hair clips (which my girls have taken all of mine) were $2.99 with $2 RR so they were only 99 cents (and I will HIDE them!)  There was a coupon in the ad for chocolate chips for $1.99.  If you buy 2, you earn 750 points so that makes them $1.75 each.  Progressive Soup was 4 for $5, matched with a $1 off 4 coupon and earning 750 points, that made them 81 cents each (and great for the Fish Sticks' lunch boxes).  Renu Contact Solution came to $1.99 after RR too.

Now's the time to start stocking up on gifts and stocking stuffers as the big sales are coming out, so be on the look out for stocking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment