Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oops - A Tad Bit Late

I just remembered that I totally forgot to show you  my weekly deals this week at CVS and Walgreens.  Although it's too late for you to grab them now, I will go ahead and show you what I got.

Walgreens was pretty slow this week but I did get Advil PM (4 count) for free.  They had them for $1 each and I had a $1 off coupon (actually several coupons) from RP 10/28.  I got 4 of them for free.

CVS had some great deals.  Their P&G products were buy $30 and get $10 ECB.  Dawn dish soap was 99 cents and I had a 75 cent off coupon (making it 25 cents each without the ECBs!), Charmin 12 pk was $5.77 with a 25 cent coupon in Sunday's paper and Bounty 6 pack was $5.77 with a 50 cent coupon in Sunday's paper.  For 3 packs of toilet paper, 1 pack of paper towels and 8 dish soaps, I paid $14.

Revlong Beauty Tools were buy 2 and get $7 ECB.  There was a $1 off coupon in 10/14 SS.  I got nail polish for $5.99 and a liner sharpener for $4.99.  The total for both products was $1.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment