Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekly Deals

I had a super visit to CVS yesterday.  At the check out, my total was $58.49.  Then I handed her my coupons and $9 of ECBs from last week and my total was $16.72.  Then she printed off $7 more ECBs for next time.

I went in to get:
Soft Scrub cleaner for $2.50 with a $1 off coupon (RP 10/7) for $1.50 (Got 2 of them)
Trident Vitality for BIGI with a $1/3 coupon.  I had 3 coupons and got 10 packs of gum.  My total was 45 cents per pack.
Dentek Floss picks were $2.99 with $2 ECB making them 99 cents each.
Axe products were $4.50 a piece and I had a BIGI coupon making my 2 products 75 cents each.  (My son requests Axe because apparently that is the craze of middle school boys.  I'm not always the fad follower but I hate to deter my 13 year old from pursuing smelling good - especially when he plays football!)
Pantene shampoo and conditioner were $4 each with $1 ECB when you buy 2.  I had BIGI coupon making them $1 each.

When I go into the store, my Fish Sticks love to scan my customer card at the coupon kiosk.  I usually don't use those coupons but this day I racked up.  There was a coupon for $2 off Wet-N-Wild make up and it happened to be BIG1 this week.  I got eye shadow and nail polish for $1.50 total.  I also got $3 off CVS lotion.  I found hand lotion for $1.50 each and they were B1G1 50% off.  That made them free with a money maker of 75 cents.

Walgreens was not as busy this week.  You can get Advil Congestion relief for a $1 money maker.  In Sunday's paper is an offer for $6 MIR plus a $1 off coupon.  Walgreens had it this week for $6.  I tried to get 2 bottles of Colgate mouthwash for 99 cents each but they were out of the right size bottle.  They have Hershey's candy bars for 59 cents each, earning 500 points when you buy 3.  That makes them 42 cents each.  Great for stocking stuffers, if you don't eat them yourself before Christmas...not that I would ever do that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment