Saturday, October 13, 2012
Final Deals of the Week
Just wanted to tell you really quick that I did head back over to Kroger and got 6 toothbrushes (Oral B) for 25 cents a piece. Ran back into CVS across the street and got a deal that started on Tuesday for Crest mouthwash. I made almost a dollar on that deal matched with coupons and got 2 of them. Last I went to Walgreens and got Herbal Essences Shampoo (2) and a tube of toothpaste. I matched both with coupons and was so excited that I had earned 9,000 points so I was able to redeem 5,000 for $5 off my total. My next visit I should be able to get another $5 off. Sorry I don't have the details about the coupons and exact prices. I threw my list away already. :) OOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment