I was just thinking, "What if I tried to actually 'do a pin' instead of just 'pin a pin' on Pinterest every couple weeks or so?" I'm not making any promises, just making a personal goal. They will probably be EASY pins like a quick recipe and not a room make-over or build-your-own-bunk-bed-out-of-old-dressers kind of pins.
So today I am going to tell you that I tried homemade fabric softener from Hillbilly Housewife on laundry day this week. It smelled good and I poured it into my Downy ball because I have no clue when my final rinse cycle cuts on and I don't have a fabric softener dispenser. All was going well on the first 5 loads or so, until I threw in some towels and sweaters. They came out full of static. I tried pouring a couple of tablespoons onto a wash rag, tossing that back in the dryer to eliminate the static. It improved my situation but didn't cure it. My review would be that it works well except for fabrics that seem to be staticy (is that a word?).
So have any of you tried homemade fabric softener and did it work?
No comments:
Post a Comment