Monday, June 10, 2013

Refreshing

My new favorite summer drink. Mint, lemon or lime and water. Fish Sticks love mint with peaches.  So refreshing. 

2 comments:

  1. Another good idea! I have to tell you one of my favorite things to do is find new recipes for drinks . . . I am a big homemade lemonade person and have a million versions of that. (Did you know real lemonade is a preventative medicine for kidney stones? This info came from the doctor.)

    I love homemade citrus drinks and have a favorite made from lemons, limes and oranges . . . But my all time favorite is real (as in made from fresh fruit) raspberry lemonade. Oh, I died and went to Heaven with that one. :). I bet your crowd would love it. What you buy commercially and in restaurants just doesn't compare.

    I do need to make a disclaimer . . . These drinks have sugar in them but not excessive and they are so good for you otherwise. I am not a martyr with sugar . . . But my "children" are also adults and I know that makes a difference . . . Though I made these drinks for them growing up . . . Ha.

    Thanks for the post and idea . . . I haven't meant to talk you to death lately. . You just happen to hit things I have an interest in also. Take care.

    God bless you all,
    Melanie Keffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! I want to taste that when we come there!!!

    ReplyDelete