And All Things Homemaking
Oh my . . . Something I know the crowd here will love. Going to try this and post back a comment with the reaction to it and how long it lasted. :)Melanie K. P.S. I've got Nacho Potatoe Soup for us tonight. ;)
Follow-up: It was delicious and everyone liked it. It is a good cold treat for a hot day. The frozen fruit is perfect. We ate it behind a meal of homemade BBQ ribs.Thanks for sharing!
My guys would love this yum!
Oh my . . . Something I know the crowd here will love. Going to try this and post back a comment with the reaction to it and how long it lasted. :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie K.
P.S. I've got Nacho Potatoe Soup for us tonight. ;)
Follow-up: It was delicious and everyone liked it. It is a good cold treat for a hot day. The frozen fruit is perfect. We ate it behind a meal of homemade BBQ ribs.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
My guys would love this yum!
ReplyDelete