Thursday, April 4, 2013

Deals This Week

Got some great deals while out shopping today.

Kroger:
Angel Soft for 11 cents.
French's dried onions $1 each.
Pure Protein bars - 52 cents each

Walgreens:
A&W rootbeer - FREE
Crest Mouthwash - 79 cents
Dawn dish soap - 50 cents each
Menthos gum - 50 cents each

CVS:
Rescue Sleep - FREE
Oral B toothbrush - 77 cents
Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush - 99 cents
Charmin 12 roll - 4.49
8 pk Paper towels - 3.99
Hair care shampoo - FREE
Suave Deodorant - 50 cents each

When I scanned my CVS card, I was pleasantly surprised to find an extra 9.50 ECB print for being a loyal customer.  My receipt said that I earn 2% back in ECBs for shopping and using my CVS card.  I paid $5.38 out of pocket (I had a couple ECBs from last visit) and saved $54.71.  Really good trip!!

Don't miss these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment