I only went to CVS this week. Here's what I got:
Xtra detergent - 99 cents
Stride Gum - 2 for FREE
Infusion Shampoo/Conditioner - 2 for 50 cents each
Right Guard - 2 for 75 cents each
Mitchum - 2 for 99 cents each
They had Easter candy on clearance for 75% off. I've been using M&M's in homeschool for rewards and incentives so for $1.05 per bag, I grabbed 6. Jelly beans came to 29 cents per bag (great for homeschool too), Pez was 44 cents each and the solid 18 oz. chocolate bunny was $1.25. I figured that if I pay a couple of bucks for a 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips than an 18 oz. bunny was a good deal. My plan is to chop it up to use for baking cookies.
Two of my bags of M&M's are coconut M&M's. I love coconut and never have had any problems with the flavor or texture. My Man, on the other hand, only detests a couple foods I can think of. Beets, coconut and liver are the only things that come to mind. I'm convinced it's genetic as my FIL doesn't like it and now my firstborn is joining their bandwagon of coconut haters. I used to think it was a texture thing with shredded coconut, but when I gave him ONE M&M and watched the entire drama of gagging, choking, spitting and yelling that he performed after he chewed it, I came to the conclusion that coconut all together is just not one of his favorites. :) He actually told me he would rather have eaten bat poop than that one coconut M&M. Guess I have to eat the bag by myself now.


No comments:
Post a Comment