Got a few good deals this week.
At Walgreens I got this toothbrush for 49 cents and the Alka Seltzer (which My Man has found very useful) for FREE with $2 moneymaking on that purchase!
SCORE!
These groceries from Kroger $132.
I paid $36.13
The 2 gallons of milk were free with the purchase of 4 boxes of Nature Valley. I had coupons for those, making them about $2 each so I got 10 boxes.
Potatoes and pork roast and loin were on sale. The Boston Butt roast will be super in crock pot with 1 bottle of BBQ sauce! I cut it in 2 to make 2 meals. I cut the loin in 2 also and will drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast or grill. YUM!
Deodorant was $1. (It's for my mom.)
Pom juice was FREE with coupon and I got 11 of them!!!
In the mail I got $2 off a meat purchase, $5 off a total bill and then I had $15 gift card.
Super SAVINGS!
I racked up at CVS for Easter basket items. I think all I lack is a bag of Starburst jelly beans for our jelly bean trail. They had some great deals with ECBs.
The jelly beans were FREE, the body wash was $1 each, the Froot Loops (which I rarely buy but thought it might be a treat - if not to make necklaces with my little ones) were $1.50 each.
All of these deals you can find at Faithful Provisions.
Hope you found savings this week also!!
No comments:
Post a Comment