Thursday, February 21, 2013

CVS

I haven't really had the time to coupon lately, but was able to grab a few things we needed that CVS had on sale with coupon match ups this week. 

I think we went through 6 boxes of Kleenex this past week, so when I saw them on sale (the kind with lotion, especially), I got some matched with a coupon and it came to $1.16 a box.  I got 3.  The other 3 boxes of Kleenex are the double sized boxes of 184 and I got those for $1.16 a box too.

I planned on getting a couple Purex laundry detergent for BOGO but realized that CVS had their name brand detergent for cheaper and twice as many loads.  I got 2 for $6.

Colgate toothpaste was 50 cent each after coupons and ECBs.

Tampax was 2 for $4.

Eucerin lotion was $5.99 regular price.  With coupons and ECB's, they were $1 each.

I was excited to find gloves and hats for 75% off.  I got 5 of each of those for a ministry opportunity I hope to share with you later this week.

Valentine's candy was 75% off too and I was so glad to see 5 bags of conversation hearts for 49 cents each.....My Man's favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment