Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Meal Plan

I skipped couponing this week at my normal drug stores.  Nothing really struck me to make the trip there.  I did my big first-of-the-month shopping yesterday since Wednesdays are my normal shopping day and Friday begins February.

I made a February menu plan after flipping through a few cookbooks and thinking of things we hadn't had in a while, plus using what we had in the freezer.  This is not complete (again) but will get us going.

1.  Cuban Black Bean Soup
2.  Hariyali Chicken (this has become our favorite at the Indian restaurant and I am going to try the recipe I found on allrecipes.com)
3.  Salmon Teriyaki
4.  Chicken/Sausage Kabobs
5.  Chickpea Salad
6.  Mediterranean Chopped Salad
7.  Peking Chicken
8.  Omelets
9.  Fish In Packets
10.  Spicy Pork Saute
11.  Fajitas
12.  Ravioli
13.  French Dip Sandwiches
14.  Pot Roast
15.  Homemade Pizza
16.  French Toast & Sausage/Bacon
17.  Chicken & Rice Soup

I can't wait to show you my "new" basement.  It makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment