Friday, October 11, 2013

Yummy Chicken Dish


Sorry it's not the best "food photo."  It tastes better than this photo looks.  :)
Since we are so busy right now with eating on the road or needing meals to be ready when we walk in the door late from a ballgame, I have dreamed of making a cookbook just for busy moms during the sports seasons.  I find myself really having to look thoroughly through recipes to find something that I can cook easily, package well and try to keep it hot (but it still tastes good if it turns lukewarm) to take on the road and eat during this busy season of 2 football teams and cross country.  

I made this last week in the crock pot and love it although I would like to change the name to Taco Chicken because that's more what it tasted like.  It's easy.  It's inexpensive and everyone loved it.  Give it a try!
recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment