I know we've only had a hint of fall weather here in middle TN, but I'm so ready! I absolutely love fall and to hopefully bring fall on quicker, I've been cooking up some soups. We love soup because they are easy to make, perfect for the crock pot and such a good, comfort food. One of our favorites is Taco Soup. If you haven't tried it, you must!
 |
| Perfectly ready cooked on slow in the crock pot |
 |
| Here's the recipe I use. Hope you can read it. It was taken with my phone. |
 |
| Glad for this recipe - it saved my soup! |
I found myself this time without taco seasoning. Have you ever done that? I grabbed one of my cookbooks and found a great and easy recipe for Taco Seasoning. Perfect! Google is great for that too.
We enjoy the soup with chips and homemade salsa as a side and a dollup of sour cream and a sprinkle of Mexican cheese on each yummy bowl of soup. It'd be the perfect meal to share with company or when someone else needs a meal. Try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment